Thursday, October 25, 2007

Asian Dragon Art


Wow, I cannot believe it, but this is my first entry for my new blogsite. I have never imagined that I would be doing a blog, but here it is. I am very open to any suggestions as I am brand new to this and I am sure I could use help!
This is one of my first Asian Dragon pieces I have done. It is colored pencil on smooth stock paper. I had originally wanted to have this placed on Hooded Sweatshirts but they could not match the original colors so I am designing a black and white Asian Dragon for such a purpose. Please feel free to comment, I am always seeking to improve and inspire.

3 comments:

Teri C said...

WOWEE Greg,this is an awesome design!!! Beautiful design and colors. Be sure to show us the B&W one.

And welcome to the world of blogging but warning, it is dam addicting!! But wonderfull rewarding.

Phil said...

I love the dragon. Welcome to the insanity.

Namaste.

Kevin Langley said...

Hey Pal! Glad to see you're blogging now. Awesome blog title too. Keep the art coming.